I am passionate about providing children with the warmest, most compassionate, and highest quality dental care possible. I want each of my patients to grow up feeling secure and safe when visiting the dentist, to care about their oral health, and to have a lifetime of big, beautiful, healthy smiles!
Education and Experience
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine, Boston University’s Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry, 1994
- Specialty degree in Pediatric Dentistry, Louisiana State University School of Dentistry, 1996
My patients deserve dental care that’s appropriate for their specific needs and situation. Through a broad range of continuing education classes, I stay at the forefront of advancements in pediatric dentistry.
By carefully evaluating new techniques, technology, and approaches to care, I’m able to incorporate the best into the practice. This ensures each patient has access to the correct treatment, at the right time, so they’re able to develop the healthy smile they deserve.
In addition to the private practice, I’m also hospital trained and hold privileges at Miami Children’s Hospital.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- East Coast District Dental Society