Orthodontics is the most beautiful and complete specialty in oral healthcare. Not only am I am able to positively alter a person’s bite which improves function, I am able to, at the same time, create a beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime.
It is extremely fulfilling to know the care I provide can have a positive, even life-changing, impact on a person’s self-esteem. Changing a person’s appearance often grows their confidence and they carry that newfound security into the world.
I am passionate about providing high-quality orthodontic care, and delivering incredible results, through advanced, personalized treatment.
Education and Experience
- Associate in Arts, Miami-Dade Community College, 1987
- Bachelor degree in Biology, Florida International University, 1990
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine, University of Florida College of Dentistry, 1994
- Master of Science and Certificate in Orthodontics, University of Detroit Mercy, 1999
In order to provide patients with optimal results and an incredible smile, I must stay current with new treatment modalities, techniques, and technology. Therefore, I take many continuing education programs, locally, regionally, and nationally.
Since completing my formal education, I have pursued extensive training and continue to expand and acquire the latest proven mechanisms. These allow me to successfully and comfortably treat an array of situations, from early interceptive malocclusion to severe adult orthognathic cases.
In addition to advancing my own education, I teach future generation of dentists at the University of Florida College of Dentistry’s Internationally-Educated Dentists Program.
- American Association of Orthodontists, board eligible
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Dentistry
- Florida Dental Association
- Ceola-Helo Dental Association